RSS

Friday, December 28, 2007

28 December 2007

This morning my sleep was disturbed coz Popo kept asking me questions. We were supposed to go to Macau with them in the morning. But I wanted to wait for Yiyi Cynthia and MD. There's really no point for me to go with them in the morning coz when they go to the casino Val and I would just be left in the hotel. So I told Popo that Val and I would wait for Yiyi. Then she kept mumbling things but I didn't really listen. Then she said do you want to go now or later. Then shes like I think you better go now with us coz Kow Kong specially booked the room for you and Val. So im like then why ask us if you want us to go now. Then I told her why dun you just decide for me then, then tell me wat to you want me to do! Ho Fan Ar!!!!!! (very irritating).

Val and I spent the whole day at home. Then at about 7+ MD called to ask us whether we want to go for dinner. We then went downstairs to meet her for dinner. We bought KFC and cake home. After eating we had cocktails.