We went to Kwun Tong which is at Kowloon side. We decided to go to Fook Yuen to eat lunch. The service was very bad, maybe because Kowkong is not in HK so they dun really want to work. After that we walked towards Yiyi Cynthia's office. We went to this small shopping centre. I went to a shoe shop and saw a nice pair of boots. I bought it...im so happy. I really like it. After that we went to Yiyi's office. One of her clients, Lisa, was there. I met Lisa last year in Singapore when she went there. She's quite nice. After that she was leaving to go back to US. Yiyi then passed me the magazines that I asked her to help me buy. THANK YOU YIYI! Thanks so much for buying it for me. :] I saw a nice jacket hanging in yiyi's room...I told her that I like it. She asked me to try it on, so i did, it fits me well. She then said that I could have it. After I wore it then I realised that it was a Prada jacket! I really really love it now. Im so happy that I can have a Prada jacket. THANK YOU YIYI SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH for giving it to me.
We then went back to Causeway Bay (at Hong Kong side) for dinner. We went to a typical Hong Kong style cafe. I had Iced Milk Tea, Pork Chop Bun (chui pa bao), and fishball noodle. YUMMY!
After that we called Valencia and asked her whether she wanted to go shopping with us. We went back to Kowloon side to meet them to go to the famous Ladies Market at Mongkok. I saw a really nice denim bag but it was really expensive so I didn't buy it...
Pictures
