RSS

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Eve!!!!!!!

YAY! its christmas eve!!!!!!!!!!!!

We went to Fook Yuen for lunch and had abalone!!! Yummy!!! Kowkong asked what we wanted to eat so i said abalone and he really ordered it! Heres a pic...



We had a party at Yiyi Cynthia's house. She invited her friends over, some of which I have met before last year. Valencia, Yipo Mary and I went to collect the ham platter which we ordered. Along the way we also had to go to McDonalds to buy nuggets and to the supermarket to get ice. We sneaked to 7 eleven to buy ice cream and magazines before that. It was fun! Here's a pic of our ice cream and Valencia and I on the street...




During the party, Chino made a really nice cocktail for us. It was so delicious! Valencia and I had 8 glasses in total. The cocktail consisted of Absolut Vodka, Fruit Wine and Fruit Juice. We ran out of Vodka and juice half way through so Valencia, Ada and I had to go down to the supermarket to buy more. I was feeling a bit high after the 8th glass so i decided to stop. I had a slight headache after that. Maybe coz Valencia and I kept drinking and didn't eat much. The drink was just too delicious! Thank you Chino!

Pictures from the party!!!!!!!!!