RSS

Saturday, December 22, 2007

18th December 2007 - going to HK

i havent blogged for a long time.......

ok, where should i start??..........many things have happened.........

Tuesday (18/12/07) the day i left for HK........

Yiyi Celine and I were going to airport earlier so that we could go to Swensens to have ice cream. We decided to take a taxi because it was raining. Everything was ok until we went to Swensens. We sat down then I realised I lost my phone! I called it and realised that I left it in the taxi. Daddy had to meet the taxi driver to get it back.

After that, I boarded the plane to HK....the plane was delayed an hour.....but thats ok. When we arrived, we took the Airport Express train to Hong Kong Island. We met Yiyi Cynthia there then took a taxi to her house. By the time we got to her house it was already 12am i think. (cant really remember...lol) Aunty Corrine was at home.