Today, we went to Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon. We went to Macau Cafe for lunch. I really love the food there especially the Iced Milk Tea. We went shopping after that. We went to Bossini and I saw a nice jacket, it was also on sale but it was too small for me....sigh....They are selling M&Ms clothing at the moment. Mummy bought jumpers for the boys, a nice M&M t-shirt and also a M&M bag for me. THANK YOU SO MUCH! We decided to go back to Ladies Market. We took the MTR to Mongkok which is only two stops away from Tsim Sha Tsui. I bought many things at Ladies Market. I bought a handbag, bracelet, mini skirt, babydoll top, denim skirt, t-shirts and also Manchester United stuff for Daryl. I also bought souvenirs for my friends. Hope that they will like it. I was so tired after that. It's so hot here even though its supposed to be winter!
When Yiyi and Aunty Corrine came home after work, we went Times Square. We went to Marks and Spencer to buy snacks and things for the party on Christmas Eve at Yiyi's house. We then went to the food court for dinner and I had japanese food again. YUMMY! The christmas decorations at Times Square is very nice! The new year decoration is set up already and I think that it will look nice. After that we went home but mummy decided to go and buy dessert for me and herself. It was delicious.
Pictures taken at Times Square



WOW! Its already 4.37am now. I better go to bed tomorrow otherwise I will be so tired and wont be able to go out. Its 'Tung' tomorrow. We are going to have Tong Yuen and Steamboat. :]