RSS

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Day!!!!

YAY its christmas finally! Today we lazed around for the first half of the day. We watched the Princess Diaries 2. I like that show. After that Yiyi Cynthia, MD, Valencia and I went to a japanese restaurant at World Trade Centre. The sushi there was so yummy. After that Yiyi had to go to airport so she left early. MD, Valencia and I decided to go to Haagen Dazs for ice cream after that. I had tiramisu ice cream, its so yummy! Thank you MD for buying us ice cream. Here's a picture of the ice cream and also pictures taken at the japanese restaurant.....






After that we went to buy Krispy Kremes...it was really yummy....here are some pictures.......




We then went to a shopping centre opposite Sogo. There is many accessories shops there. MD, Valencia and I bought a lot of things. We also shared to buy Yiyi a Christmas present. Its a Monchichi handphone strap. When we gave it to her she used it straight away. She's really a Monchichi fanatic. I bought a few necklaces and 2 pairs of shades, and also a beret. We then went to Tsui Wa Cafe (a Macau style cafe) for dinner. I really love the food there especially the pork chop bun and the iced milk tea.

Pictures of the things I bought + food