RSS

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Happy New Year!

Well, this is the first post of the year! First I would like to say Happy New Year everyone! Its finally the year 2008! I believe that this year will be a year of many obstacles and surprises. I will be in Year 11 this year. That means only 2 years of school left....

Now I'm going to copy what Val and MD did on their blogs....

Firstly, I would like to thank God for His great love and blessings thru the year.
Secondly, I would like to thank my parents for giving me a place to stay and giving me money to spend.
Thirdly, I would like to thank my friends for all the joyous times at school. So sad that many of you have graduated or left. Will be missing you guys heaps this year!
Fourthly, I would like to thank the teachers at school for giving me good reports and letting me pass year 10.
And last but not least, I would like to thanks myself...hehehehe

I just realised that I havent blogged since I went to Macau. Well, Macau was ok i guess. When we arrived we went on a day tour and visited many places. I can't remember what the name of those places are now. I will scan the itenary when I have time. We also visited the Macau Tower. It was fun up there especially the part where its glass and you can look down and see everything downstairs. I walked over that part, it was pretty fun but Val was scared. We also bought lots and lots of the famous almond biscuit. I also need to upload pics from the trip. But most of the pics are on MD's HTC. MD you need to send them to me. I was so upset when I went there coz I realised that I left my camera memory stick back in Hong Kong. I can still take pics with my camera but the built in memory is very small plus I left the cable back in Perth. We were all very tired after the day trip. Later, we went to Casa Real Hotel. Val and I were left in the room while the others went to the casino. Sadly we were underage and unable to go. MD and Yiyi Cyn bought vodka for Val and I but when we wanted to drink it we realised that we didnt have a bottle opener. We were unable to drink it. :( Here are some pictures from Macau that were taken from my phone....










\
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My New Year's Eve



Well, even though New Year's Eve was spent at home it was still very very fun! Popo and Yipo prepared steamboat. We had live abalone too. Val and I were bored so we helped, then Val realised that the abalone was still moving. We videoed it moving, it was scary and fun at the same time. Then Val kept disturbing them to make it move more. Well, after that we watched different countdowns on TV. We saw the fireworks at the Sydney Harbour Bridge and also at the Auckland Tower. And of course all of us had cocktails at the same time. Val and I are really getting addicted... We stayed up till like 4 am watching Teresa Carpio and Lam's concert. I enjoyed the concert. Teresa has such a nice voice. The next day I slept in till very late....




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Picture taken on 02/01/2008





Can't remember what we did that day.....lol