ok, on wednesday night it was the school presentation night. I got 2 awards! Student of the Year and Excellence in Academics. I was supposed to get my reports also but my teacher hasn't finished them. So she said she will send it here.
Well, yesterday i caught a flight back to Singapore. We took Qantas...it was so lousy! The stupid inflight entertainment system didn't work! The flight attendent kept trying to reset it but it still wouldn't work. The guy later said that he would give us vouchers because there's nothing they can do about it. Hahaha....to tell you the truth...i rather the vouchers then the entertainment system......
After we arrived, we caught a taxi home. Then i went to Popo's house....After that, we went to Swensens. MY FAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today, we went to Kuishinbo which is a japanese buffet. YUMMY!! another one of my faves. I was so full after that....I still am actually. I had a lot of sashimi!! YUMMY!!!!!
That's all for now. Here are some pictures of Dimples!



