RSS

Saturday, December 22, 2007

20 December 2007

Today, mummy and I went to Prince Edward at Kowloon to meet Bertha. We went to a japanese restaurant for lunch. I had sashimi..YUMMY! After that we went to Fa Yuen Street to shop. Fa Yuen Street is a bit like Ladies Market. We didn't shop at the stalls, we went to the outlets along that street. I bought a few nice outfits. After that we decided to take a rest and went to a dessert shop. I had crushed ice with watermelon and grass jelly...it was very nice. Mummy had Sesame Paste (Zi Ma Wu) and Bertha had Red Bean with Sago. It was all very yummy.

Oh....I did my nails at Fa Yuen Street. I got temporary gel nails stuck on. They look so nice and I really like it but now im having difficulty typing because my nails keeps clicking on the keys. Here is a picture of my nails...does anyone like it???



After that Bertha had to go to her mother in law's house to pick up Beric. Mummy and I went home because we were a bit tired. We were waiting for Yiyi and Aunty Corrine to come home to go for dinner, they werent ready yet so we decided to go downstairs to walk. We went to Toys R Us to see if we could get anything for the boys. We didnt end up getting anything for them though. We then walked pass a food stall that was selling Kai Dan Zai (Egg Balls), which is a waffle kind of thing that is shaped like eggs. Mummy and I decided to buy one to eat. It was really nice so we bought another one. Hehehehe....we are so greedy... We then met Yiyi and Aunty Corrine to go for dinner. I can't remember what the restaurant is called but the food is quite nice....