RSS

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Girls' Night Out - 3rd January 2008

Well, what can I say....FREEDOM!!! Kowkong left this morning to go back to Singapore, Yiyi Cynthia went to Shanghai for business trip, Popo and Yipo Mary also went back to Singapore.

Before Yipo and Popo left, Yipo went downstairs to buy Pork Chop Bun for us for lunch. It was so delicious! I absolutely love that bun! Thanks so much Yipo for buying it.

MD had to go to Tsuen Wan to see some factories, Val and I were the only ones at home for most of the day. Later, we decided to go downstairs and walk around. We ended up buying more Krispy Kreme, we also went to Trendyland and I bought a Chip and Dale photo album, its so cute!!!! I also bought a Donald Duck thing for Daryl since he loves it. We then went home and waited for MD to come home.

When she came home, she bought Salmon Sushi and also Salmon Sashimi for dinner, she also cooked udon for us. Thanks so much, it was really delicious! I really love Sashimi! After that we had cocktails, and chilled together. (I love that word, chilled, it sounds cool....lol). I really love the cocktail too. Thanks a million MD for the dinner and drinks.

Pictures:



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So sad, the TV stopped working since 02/01/2008 and I havent been able to watch WOIL2. It is very sad coz I waited such a long time for this show to be released.