RSS

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Day out with Yiyi Celine and Popo

Today, I went out with Yiyi Celine and Popo....we went down to Vivocity. We walked around then went to Corduroy Cafe for tea. We continued walking around Vivo. Then we went to Aldo to look at shoes. I saw a really nice pair but they didn't have my size....oh well...

After Vivo, we decided to go to Central at Clarke Quay. This is only the second time that I have been to Central. We walked around until we came to this shoe shop called August Ryan. After trying a few pairs, i finally bought a pair of wedges. After that, we walked around Clarke Quay then went to Novotel for dinner. We met up with my parents and brothers to have the buffet. It was really delicious but i think i ate too much....lol

I'm also soooooooooo tired now.