OMG! I can't believe that I met Liza Wang today!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went to her fanclub party and she was invited to go too. This is the first time I have been so close to an artist! This year is the fanclub's 30th anniversary. The party was held at Renaissance Kowloon Hotel. The party started at 12pm but Liza only came at 2.30pm. Before she came, we were told to shout O Jie instead of Liza. When she came, a lot of reporters followed her. There were cameras flashing everywhere! She held a bunch of balloons and a barbie doll in her hands. Love her look today...shes so cute. Then she posed for the reporters with her barbie! It was such a cute sight. The barbie had almost the same outfit as her! Then she thanked the fanclub for inviting her there today. After that she proposed a toast to us and wished us good health and a good year ahead. Then she was interviewed by several reporters and also by the TVB entertainment news. Then one of her long time fan gave a speech, it was rather long though. Liza looked so bored and she started to look around and played with her doll....lol....it was so funny. Then she cut the fanclub cake. After that, she had to go. She said that shes sorry she has to leave to go to a meeting. She stayed for about half an hour. She's so skinny!
After she left, we had a lucky draw for War of In Laws 2 poster that she gave. There were 6 of them. I happen to win one of them! I was so happy!!!! I also got a pocket calendar and 2 of her pics. I really enjoyed the party! Here are some pictures.....










After she left, we had a lucky draw for War of In Laws 2 poster that she gave. There were 6 of them. I happen to win one of them! I was so happy!!!! I also got a pocket calendar and 2 of her pics. I really enjoyed the party! Here are some pictures.....
Special WOIL2 thing made by fanclub
Pictures of Liza that the fanclub gave to everyone
Calendar I got
Calendar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hair Cut!
I went to get my hair cut today as well. I got it layered and colour touch up. My head feels so light now! Val, MD and Yiyi Cynthia all did their hair as well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After the hair makeovers we went to Macau Cafe to eat. The pork chop bun and Iced Milk Tea was so delicious. Then we went to The Peninsula Hotel to take pics. Then we walked to Avenue of Stars to take a look too. Here are pictures that we took....



