RSS

Saturday, January 5, 2008

04/01/2008

I can't believe that it is already the 4th! This year seems to be going fast!

Val and I went to Tsim Sha Tsui by ourselves today. We went to the Esprit Outlet coz Val needed to get some stuff for her mum, but I ended up getting stuff for myself too. After that we decided to go to Mongkok to fix my nail that fell off last night. I was just sitting there using the comp and it just came off. So sad.... We went to Mongkok and searched for Fa Yuen Street but couldn't find it. We ended up walking in so many circles! Finally gave up and walked aimlessly until we ended up at the shopping centre that sells celebrity pics. I bought more pics of Lam Fung!!! Val and I also bought MD a gift! Its a mug and handphone strap with Ming Dao on it!

Yiyi Cynthia came back from Shanghai today, she wasnt supposed to come back till tmw. We were surprised when she rang the doorbell.

The tv still not here yet. Supposed to be delivered today but the guy said can only deliver tmw...sigh

Pictures