RSS

Saturday, January 12, 2008

No laptop....

Well im back in Singapore. Val and I took SQ 861 from Hong Kong back to Singapore yesterday. We arrived at Terminal 3 at Changi Airport. It was the first time I arrived at that terminal. We didnt get to see much though. My baggage took a while to come out. Aunty Pauline and family were there to pick us up along with my family. We then went to McDonalds for dinner/supper.

Today, i brought my laptop to Sony at Wisma Atria for repair coz the battery doesnt work. It will only be ready next week. So for the moment I dont have a computer to use... so sad.... After that I went to the Apple Centre at Wheelock Place to bring my ipod for repair. That will only be ready on Monday. Seems that I brought lots of things for repair. Later on, we went to Coffee Bean for drinks.

Now, I am at Yipo's house using their computer. They are doing major spring cleaning. So sad that I wont be able to use my laptop for awhile.......Thats all for now..........