When we got home, Val wanted to go downstairs to buy bread from Wellcome. The bread is really delicious. MD then bought Salmon Sushi back for us. It was really really delicious! Thanks so much MD. I also hope that you get well soon. Then I had a bottle of Smirnoff Ice. That's all for now coz im having difficulties typing with these nails. Here are some pictures....
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Tiring Tuesday
Today, Val and I went to meet Bertha at Prince Edward. After lunch, we went to Fa Yuen Street to get my nails redone since one of them fell off. I decided to change the whole set coz the other ones dont look nice after my nails have grown. The lady who did my nails said that my new hairstyle makes me look like a Japanese star. We bought a few things along the way. After that we walked to Mongkok. I bought a cute camera case for my camera. We walked around Mongkok till about 6pm then Bertha had to go back to look after Beric.
When we got home, Val wanted to go downstairs to buy bread from Wellcome. The bread is really delicious. MD then bought Salmon Sushi back for us. It was really really delicious! Thanks so much MD. I also hope that you get well soon. Then I had a bottle of Smirnoff Ice. That's all for now coz im having difficulties typing with these nails. Here are some pictures....







When we got home, Val wanted to go downstairs to buy bread from Wellcome. The bread is really delicious. MD then bought Salmon Sushi back for us. It was really really delicious! Thanks so much MD. I also hope that you get well soon. Then I had a bottle of Smirnoff Ice. That's all for now coz im having difficulties typing with these nails. Here are some pictures....



