RSS

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Kung Fu!!!!!

Weather: rain + strong winds = freezing
Soundtrack: tv
Mood: nothing....so cold

Went to watch Kung Fu Panda today! It's like the best movie of the year lol....Jack Black is just so pro.....Schdoosh (did you know that he invented that word). The cinemas here are so gross though...firstly, we had a delay in going in as they had to 'clean' the cinema. but after going in, there was still popcorn all over the floor and chairs! second, the seats were broken! some were broken all the way and lying flat on the floor. some had the backs leaning back to the next row. and the others were all squeaky! I thought that Hoyts cinema was supposed to be one of the best. I think I will stick to waiting for DVDs and watching at home instead so much more comfortable! and can watch as many times as you like. This has got to be the worst cinema I have ever been too but I think it was just that one theatre coz the other day when I watched Prince Caspian with the school it was ok.

Have to work tmw after church....i feel so lazy in this cold weather....sigh.....

~Dreams do come true when you believe~