RSS

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Old Pictures

Soundtrack: TV
Weather: Windy
Mood: Bored
Note to self: so dead!

Tmw is the start of exams argh! I have two 3-hour exams tmw.....history and law......so dead argh! thats 6 hours without talking! Gonna be so bored man! What's worst another 6 hours of exams on thursday and another 3 hours on friday! going to die man. Thank goodness after that I will be free!

Went through some old pictures today and found some nice ones.....
Mummy and me in Hawaii in 1996
Daryl when he was cute and not annoying!
Daryl and me...this was taken at our house in Singapore just before we went to Tamworth
Me, Daryl and Shawn taken at our house in Tamworth
Daryl, Shawn and I on a cruise in Sydney
Uncle Sam and Aunty Gim's wedding day.....look at Val when she was young...lol :P

~Dreams do come true when you believe~