RSS

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

New Wii + Haircut!!!

Haven't updated for a long time!!!

I got a Wii the other day! It was such a good package.
Wii console + nunchuck + 2 games (Wii Sports and Beach Sports) + sports kit = $399
Wii Play game + remote = $76
Mariokart with steering wheel = $74
So much fun playing it although my arms are so sore now from playing it. It's a really good workout though. Went to buy another game today which was on sale. Mummy also joined in and played which was quite a surprise since she doesn't like computer games.

Got a new haircut today! I finally cut my hair short after so many years of having it long. I really like it....going back to get highlights tomorrow as the hairdresser couldn't do it today.

School holidays have been busy as I was working most of it....only a few days left...sigh....it's becoming so cold here now....Don't know what else to write......

Pictures!!!


My Wii set

Daryl and Me

My Hair before it was cut

My hair after it was cut...which one do you prefer?


Daryl is always pulling a face at the camera!