Weather: something like 11 degrees Celsius
Outfit: Track pants, Eeyore top, Stitch house slippers that keep my feet warm......
Note to self: No matter how much I hate maths, I still have to do it!
No after school rehearsal today! FREEDOM! After school, we decided to go down to Cafe Paz for ice-cream. Even though its like the middle of winter, the weather is so nice especially for ice-cream. Had a scoop of Wild berries Yogurt and Honey Macadaemia....my faves!!! Aunty Florence was there of coz.
Found out that Gucci is having major sales! I wanna go down and see what they have....im thinking of getting a Gucci wallet instead of a Coach one now......hmm.....
Maths Exam tmw! Really hate maths! After this, there is no exams for me till Nov! Woohoo!
Can't wait till next week, I have three excursions! The first is a law excursion to the courts in the city and we will be sitting in one of the hearings. BORING! but the shopping after will be fun. Second is a trip to Sonshine FM for media and learn stuff about radio broadcasts. And last but not least is a trip to Seven News Station and the West Australian Newspapers for media as well. So hardly any studying next week by the looks of it...lol
Pictures of my new jacket!!! It's so nice and warm
~Dreams do come true when you believe~



