RSS

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Soundtrack: 愛在記憶中找你 - Lam Fung
Weather: Cooling coz my fan is facing me....lol
Outfit: Dress
Mood: Tired

I feel like blogging but really dun know what to write........
Everyone has been saying the pictures of Beric are cute....well duh, if they weren't cute I wouldn't put them on my blog......
Really wanna go to HK to see the new LV store that just opened........You might think I'm crazy but I'm not.
Madison has decided that she wants to learn Elvish after watching Lord of the Rings in class....(that's crazier than me). We already dun have that much time in our hands and she wants to learn elvish.....definitely weird!

Song just finished.....now its Bad Day by Daniel Powter.....its such a nice song....i really like the alvin and the chipmunk remake....

I thot I lost my iPod today, couldn't find it this morning, had to put up with listening to the boring oldies radio station that my dad loves so much on the car ride to school today. Same thing coming home. I searched my room and finally found it behind something, I have absolutely no idea how it got that but it did........Feel like packing my room and moving things around but i doubt that will happen.

Wanted to start filming my movie today but Jacob decided not to come to school! Without him we can't really film since he's one of the leads! We had to change all out plans....thanks so much!

Just realized the font colours I used in this post is the colours for my school house team....lol....thats so cool....Go the Purple & Orange House!!! woohoo!!!