RSS

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Soundtrack: 心領 - Lam Fung & Linda Chung
Outfit: Dress
Weather: Nice
Mood: HAPPY!!!!

Bought a ball gown today!!! It cost $690!!! But its really pretty and worth it.... daddy said he would pay half so I didnt have to pay for it all.....which was good. It's slightly long so it need to be altered, need to buy shoes before they can alter it to get the right length. I tried on so many different gowns, but I finally picked this one coz I look so slim in it. It's like a corset style which makes you look thin, so im pretty happy about that. After buying, realised that dad got a parking fine for parking too long....it was my fault for trying on too many.....oops....feel so bad now........

Got to work hard this weekend to pay for my gown and shoes.

Went to the tvb rental store to get new shows today and I saw the TVB calendar and asked the lady if there was any for sale. She said no, I really wanted one so I asked if she knew where I could get it....Then she said since your so nice I will give you this one and bring my spare from home to display at the shop. I was so happy!!!! Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!

Only half a day of school today, finished at 1pm, got some mcDonalds for the boys for lunch then went to northbridge. HK BBQ finally opened today after renovations, the lady there told us she just came back from HK. How I wish I could go there..........sigh................ had my delicious milk tea there which I hadn't had for a long time. Felt so happy after that....lol

My day is written upside down lol, buying the gown was the last thing i did lol......oh well.....

dun have a pic of the gown yet....but will get one when its all altered.................