RSS

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Daddy's birthday

Soundtrack: Liza Wang's Tin Shui Wai Concert 07

Weather: very cold

Outfit: Old school shirt and 3/4 pants

Mood: Tired



Today is daddy's birthday....totally forgot about it this morning, only remembered after school.....i feel so bad.....i remembered all week but then on the actual day i forgot! Can you believe it? I guess its just from the stress from school work.........

Today in law class, Mihael said that he realised the work he's giving us is too hard and of uni standard!!! Im like now then you realise its been almost a whole term already!!! We started filming for our media production today, David looks so good dressed up as a nerd! Just finished my maths assignment......1 down, 130548989356827 left!!!!!!!

Dun know wat else to write now.......heres some pics of Beric!!! Hahaha....Im going to add captions coz im bored (partly from Bertha's blog :P)



Beric: If I stay here then dada will have to bring me with him.....hahahah......ho comfortable worBeric: anyone want to play ball with me? ngoh ho moon ga...play with me la
Beric: I like to pose....what do you think of this one? hai ng hai ho cute ar?
Beric: After all those pics, I think I need a nap la wor.....bye bye la