RSS

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Grandad's 12th Death Anniversary..............

It's been 12 years since gong gong died. Why did you have to leave us so early? I still remember all the times you used to secretly buy ice cream for me. But everyone would know coz I would come back with ice cream still on my face. Also when you locked us in the kitchen so that you could give me coke without anyone stopping us. I really wish you are still around.........

I wish I was in Singapore so that I can go visit your place..........

I will always remember the times we had together, though they weren't very long, they were all very enjoyable. I will always remember you in my heart......even though others might forget you I will always remember you......

I appreciate the times you had with me. I feel very special to be your first grandchild. I know you loved Shawn very much too even though you were only there for the first 3-4 months of his life.

This is the last picture we have of you even though you weren't really in the pic........I can't write anymore, my eyes are filled with tears..............