RSS

Monday, October 22, 2007

Monday Madness

When I say Monday Madness I really mean it. Mondays can drive people mad!!!!! Not only is it the start of the week, its also the day that teachers decide to give you lots of work. My teacher came back today, she bought M&Ms for us. They were peanut butter M&Ms that are only available in the US. It was very very very nice. Its funny coz I don't like peanut butter but peanut butter M&Ms are nice. It was funny in class as my teacher was jet lagged and shes losing her voice. She tried to yell at some students for misbehaving but she couldn't. It was so funny watching her trying to teach without her voice. In English she made us take notes on the film Emma, she was telling us about it but she was having a hard time. She finally gave up and we didn't have to take notes....hahahah......Maths and Science was very very very boring as usual. Oh just remembered maths test tomorrow!!! I just can't wait....yeah right....hahahha....Yay! no science class tomorrow. I was on Gloria Jeans training today, it was quite fun. But after that your hands smell like coffee. I'm supposed to be reading Emma but I really can't be bothered, its so boring. Computing class tomorrow, going to be doing photo editing. Should be fun i guess...

Don't know what else to write so im going to stop and go watch my dvd....

Countdowns:
36 days of school left!!! Thank God for school holidays!!!
52 days to Singapore!!!
56 days to Hong Kong!!!!