RSS

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Lovely Saturday

I love Saturdays!!! Mainly because we go to Northbridge which is like a small Chinatown. I love Northbridge...We went to Hong Kong BBQ for lunch, the roast pork was so yummy. I also had ice milk tea, my fave!!! I love Hong Kong BBQ the food there is very nice. But, I still prefer Fook Yuen!!! I miss Fook Yuen, hope I get to go when I'm in Hong Kong. I want Kow Kong to open a Fook Yuen in Singapore again. Man, the last time I had Fook Yuen I think was in November 2006 before they closed. Almost a year already! How time flies. After that we went for bubble tea, another one of my faves! Daddy decided to take a drive to North Perth. We drove to the beach it was very beautiful. The winds were very strong, it felt like we were going to get blown away. Too bad daddy didn't say that we were going to go there earlier, so i didn't bring my camera. Otherwise I could have taken some pics...


Countdowns:
54 days till Singapore!!! Can't wait!!!