It was so funny in school today. Cassie is obsessed with Pirates of the Caribbean and Captain Jack Sparrow. She has this small figurine of Jack and she found out that his head comes off. Later on, Amos took the opportunity to pull the head off. He then kept it and hid it from her, she was so upset the whole day....lol.....then at recess someone took it and threw it on the roof. She only managed to get help to get it down at lunch. After that she was so happy. It was really really funny. It isn't the first time something happened to her toy. Last week, she accidentally dropped it down the toilet. She had to soak it in Dettol the colour started to come off and it smelt really bad.
This term for sport we have to do boxing. It's so dumb!!! Why does everyone have to do it??? I don't want to do boxing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care if its good for us to learn self defence. I already hate sport as it is why make us do boxing????? Sometimes I think Pastor is too free and doesn't have anything else to do that's why he wants to train us to do boxing....
Really really really really really hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Countdowns:
35 days of school left!!!!
51 days to Singapore!!!
55 days to Hong Kong!!!



