YAY!!! Friday is here......I love Fridays coz its almost weekend. We hardly did anything at school today. Maths and Science were very very very boring. Good thing I'm not doing Science next year! Only have to put up with Science for 7 more weeks. Other than that we were doing assignments the rest of the time. Since the teacher is still on holidays there was no one to supervise the class while we were doing work. My friends and I decided to go on MSN while doing work, it was so fun!!! So sad that we won't be able to do that anymore coz my teacher comes back on Monday...sigh....The school installed this new system that blocks certain internet sites...its so dumb! We can't access hotmail anymore. We also can't access blogs. When my teacher comes back she is going to be so pissed, coz most of the time she gets us to email our assignments to her instead of printing it out. I wanted to write a blog at school but couldn't access.
I was so hungry after school, we went for McDonalds. I really shouldn't have eaten it. I need to learn to control if I want to lose weight!
Daddy is going out with his friends tonight, I love it when he goes out...hehehheeh.....Mummy also likes it coz we can watch our DVDs without him irritating.
I suddenly feel so sleepy.....hmm...wonder what we are having for dinner.
Countdowns:
7 weeks and 2 days of school left
55 days till Singapore!!! Still need to lose weight!



