RSS

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Vote for Beric

Bertha has entered Beric in a competition. So now we need help with voting! Could everyone please help by going to this site http://www.baby-kingdom.com/promo/gsk/cute_enlarge.php?pid=1056 and click on the vote sign. Each person can vote 5 times everyday. If you could help it would be great so please support Beric! Thanks so much.....luv you all......

Ok, now back to my life...........
Well the cast for the production has been announced.....everyone already knew who the lead would be.....it wasn't surprising coz as usual it was the teacher's pet......like who wouldn't have guessed that??? It's like so not fair! And I get stuck with a guy's role! Im a girl for crying out loud! Why do I have to act as a boy?????? You teachers are supposed to be so 'Holy' and know everything about the Bible. But did you know the bible said not to cross-dress???? It's like against the Bible so why do I have to do it?????? Just coz I dun act all angelic and goody two shoes in front of you. Just coz I dun give you like gifts everyday. Even if i'm not a teacher's pet couldn't I at least get a role that was the same gender as me? like WTF man. Life honestly sucks.....can't wait to get out of this hole called a school. All this stupid favourism crap is driving me insane. I thought that as Christians you are supposed to be fair. Well you guys as teachers should be giving a good example!!!!!

And now you give us rehearsals after school! WTF I have a life you know! Plus mountains of homework that you set us plus exams and crap coming up. And, you expect us to rehearse and learn our lines.WTF WTF! I think that you teachers should really go get a life and stay out of ours! What's more? I'm also stage manager so my job in this thing is bigger! I have to do so much! The hours that I have to be at school is like the same as having a full time job! I'd rather be working than stuck in this jail! Really Really cant wait till I get out of this place!

Today Brittany asked me what I would do if I won $30 million I was like get out of this country! She's like why, I'm like I have a thousand reasons!

Oh, the only good thing today is I got a partner for the ball! Woohoo, YAY ME lol.........

~Dreams do come true when you believe~