Soundtrack: The Rose - Barbara Streisand
Mood: Sad
Weather: Windy
Outfit: PJs!!!
After reading and watching news about the earthquake in Sichuan, it saddened me. How I wish I could help the victims. It is only after such events have happened that you realise how lucky you really are. It also reminds us that we should not be complaining about our lives when there are hundreds, thousands, millions out that there are not as lucky as you. Every drop of water you have, every bit of food you eat are all very precious. We should thank the Lord for all that he has given us instead of whining and complaining about how bad your life is. All that we have now is given by God and we should give thanks and glory to Him for it. If only everyone would think this way.......sigh.....I'm so glad that TVB organized a fundraising event and even made up a song for it. The song is so nice and very suitable for what happened....every should support and pray for the victims in every way that we can.
Well, onto something less saddening. In maths today, we actually did work...NOT! When do we ever do work in maths?? Anyway its only me and Cass in maths coz everyone else has human biology. We were working for like 5 mins then went on the computer to 'email the teacher'. After that we just carried on using it.....Cass went on my blog and left me messages so it became a talk in my chat box time.....we used it like msn lol....as you can see, it is now flooded with our messages from maths......Cass has finally decided to get a blog!!!! So i helped her set up one, and I just finished changing the template, and added a song and chatbox to it. Maths was fun today!
Also had a history test in the morning, it was ok except for the few hard questions. English test tomorrow...(so not looking forward to it) and Drama monologue performance on thursday on a scene from Romeo and Juliet.... (FUN! NOT!). Mrs Thomas finally returns on Friday from long service leave and will be our principal again! Everyone is looking forward to that.
P.S. Val, cheer up...I know you dun like Poly.....I also dun like school so I know how you feel....Whenever you feel like your going to be depressed, just talk to me or Kaima ok?
~Dreams do come true when you believe~



