RSS

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Went to eat a really nice Japanese buffet with daddy's friends today. Hvn't had a nice buffet since kuishin bo in Singapore. Of course this buffet is not as good as kuishin bo but as long as theres decent Japanese food I'm ok with it. I think I overate today which is not good....maybe I should skip meals tmw.....

Aunty Florence gave us her pool table the other day so now we have one!!! Finally after so many years of wanting one. I played a few rounds (actually MANY rounds) with Daryl....he just doesn't stop....i managed to beat him a few times which made him want to play more so that he could beat me LOL....he's so funny.....i really enjoy having him around....he makes me laugh so much...He's beginning to imitate mummy and me when we talk cantonese and his pronunciation of words is hilarious....

Well got to go now but here's some pics!!!

This is the delicious plate of sashimi that I had of course I had more than 1!!! hehehe....

this is a plate of tempura that we shared...i think we had a total of 3 plates of that size

this is the best cake ever!!! I absolutely love the choc one

this is the world's best jelly!!!! we had so many rounds of those....it was really popular and they had to refill the dish so many times and then it would go in a flash....the purple ones were the best!!!

i found this picture that was taken last week at the Burswood Casino....they were having a Hollywood theme and they had pictures of paparazzi everywhere!!! Doesn't it look like they are photographing me??? hehe i think im famous!!!!! now i know how famous people feel LOL