RSS

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thursday 17/04/08

Soundtrack: Clinging to the Cross - Tim Hughes and Brooke Fraser (Best song!)
Weather: Freezing
Mood: I dun know.....
Note to self: Find PSP!


Went shopping today and bought some pressies for Beric. Here's a pic..... Cute right


There was a power cut this morning after a series of loud thunder that woke me up.....it all happened really fast this morning, really really loud thunder that woke me up then Shawn yelling POWER CUT. Then he was really annoying after that coz he cldn't play his playstation or computer.

Then all of a sudden mummy asks where's my PSP. Im like i dun know, i hvnt touched it since i came back from HK. I have to find it now.......

The first week of the school holidays is almost over...sigh...i dun want it to end so fast.....please slow down time!

A few days ago, Daddy bought me jewelry for the ball.....nice?? I think that it suits my gown really well. Im still deciding whether to get a tiara or not......any opinions??