RSS

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Reunion Dinner in Perth.....

Today is the last day of the pig year. Time to say goodbye to the piggie and welcome the rat! We had our reunion dinner at home by ourselves today. I really really want to be in Singapore right now. Anyway, back to my reunion dinner. I prepared the 'Prosperity Yu Sheng' and also cooked a prawn dish which i named 'Prosperity 8 Prawns'. I put the 8 in the name cos the dish consists of 8 prawns, nothing special about it, it was just Garlic Butter Prawns but it tasted quite delicious. I not praising my dishes but it was delicious! lol.... We will be having dessert soon which is Tong Yuen!

It was a normal day at school today. But the school gave us our own personal email for school use. So now i have another email. I have so many textbooks now and they are all so heavy. We really need lockers in school but Miss Pannell said that we wont be getting them this year.


Here are some pictures of food!

Prosperity 8 Prawns that I cooked
Yu Sheng with lots of Salmon!
Me preparing the Yu Sheng!

After I added all the ingredients!
Lo Hey Time!
All ready to eat! YUMMY!
Dessert! Tong Yuen!