RSS

Monday, November 12, 2007

Free the Students Day!

There was no school today coz it was a student free day. Or as i call it Free the Students Day. I slept in till 12pm today. I love student free days.

We went to Perth City today for lunch. Then went for window shopping. Later we went to Garden City and I bought a new phone!!!! I got a Nokia 6288 with MSN messenger. Its so cool! I really really love it. I signed a 2 year plan and got the handset free. The plan costs $29 a month + $5 for MSN messenger. Daddy said that he will pay for half and I have to pay the other half. I'm so happy. My friend and I decided to go and apply for a job. We will be going to a few places this Saturday to hand in resumes. I drafted mine alrdy and I'm going to ask my teacher to help me with the rest tmw. I really need a job if I want to buy more things!!!

Science test tmw and i havent studied for it! I hate science!!!! So happy that im not taking science next year. I still can't decide whether I want to go to Uni or not. But I really want to join SIA. I thought about doing a uni course while working. Then at least that way I can work for SIA plus get a degree. But it sounds like hard work....sigh.....I really don't know what to do. So next year I will just do my TEE anyway so if I want to go to Uni i can still think about it. I really need opinions about what I should do.

OMG! TVB awards this Saturday! I really want to watch but I don't have the TVB cable. I guess I will just have to watch on the internet the next day.... Hopefully when we move house next year I can get the TVB cable.............hope my wish will come true